|User contacts list||YES|
|User activity stream||NO|
|Post to user wall / update status||NO|
|Access provider API||YES|
Configuration & Usage
<?php $config = array( "base_url" => "http://mywebsite.com/path/to/hybridauth/", "providers" => array ( "Google" => array ( "enabled" => true, "keys" => array ( "id" => "PUT_YOURS_HERE", "secret" => "PUT_YOURS_HERE" ), "scope" => "https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.profile ". // optional "https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email" , // optional "access_type" => "offline", // optional "approval_prompt" => "force", // optional "hd" => "domain.com" // optional ))); require_once( "/path/to/hybridauth/Hybrid/Auth.php" ); $hybridauth = new Hybrid_Auth( $config ); $adapter = $hybridauth->authenticate( "Google" ); $user_profile = $adapter->getUserProfile();
For Google you can configure several extra options: (refer to https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OAuth2WebServer#formingtheurl")
scope: A space delimited set of permissions the application requests. Indicates the Google API access your application is requesting.
access_type: Can be "online or offline". By default its set to "offline". Indicates if your application needs to access a Google API when the user is not present at the browser.
approval_prompt: Can be "force or auto". By default its set to "auto". Indicates if the user should be re-prompted for consent. The default is auto, so a given user should only see the consent page for a given set of scopes the first time through the sequence. If the value is force, then the user sees a consent page even if they have previously given consent to your application for a given set of scopes.
hd: Can be used to force users from a specific domain.
Please note that this section might be outdated in the exact way how to get your application registered on Google.
- Go to https://code.google.com/apis/console/ and create a new project.
- Go to API Access under API Project. After that click on Create an OAuth 2.0 client ID to create a new application.
- A pop-up named "Create Client ID" will appear, fill out any required fields such as the application name and description.
- Click on Next.
- On the popup set Application type to Web application and switch to advanced settings by clicking on (more options).
- Provide this URL as the Callback URL for your application: http://mywebsite.com/path_to_hybridauth/?hauth.done=Google
- Once you have registered, copy and past the created application credentials (Client ID and Secret) into the HybridAuth config file.